Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Un-HATE Benetton's Un-HATE ads

Be a human before a gender.
Be a human before a religion.
UnHate.
"The Unhate campaign seeks to promote tolerance and combat hatred."
    Toscani raises the bar when producing these photographs-United Colors of Benetton are just that...United. The message behind this ad is that the world must unite and that humanism must overcome things that separate us. We must relate on the human level first as a priority.

    When someone asks me my religion I say that I'm spiritual and open minded, because I learn from all religions and take into my thoughts what personally relates to me for myself.

    I'm SO proud of this ad by Benetton's Oliviero Toscani, the world famous photographer who told my mother to go to New York City to exhibit her photograph!
    Find out more at ---> www.dijanamesin.blogspot.com (One Photo, One Hundred Miracles)

    Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
    null

    null
    Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas (left) kissing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

    null
    Hu Jintao (left), leader of the People's Republic of China, kissing President Obama

    null
    My personal favorite: Pope (left) kissing Ahmed Mohamed el-Tayeb, Imam of the Al-Azhar mosque

    null
    German Chancellor Angela Merkel (left) kissing French President Nicolas Sarkozy

    null
    North Korean leader Kim Jong Il (left) kissing South Korean President Lee Myung-bak

    null
     U.S. President Obama (left) kissing Hugo Chavez, president of Venezuela

    What do you think about these ads?! Comment below!

    5 comments:

    1. Excelent!!! congratulations! world needs love an unhate!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. That iѕ a really gooԁ tip especiallу to thoѕе neω to
      thе blogοspheгe. Bгіеf but vеry аccuгatе informatiοn… Appгeciate yоur sharіng thіѕ one.
      A must read poѕt!

      Here iѕ mу web sitе Compare motel prices

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thankfulness to mу father who infoгmed me on the topic of this webpage, this web site
      іs truly awesome.

      Mу blog: click through the up coming document

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hellо! Somеonе in mу Fаcebook grοup
      ѕhаred this sitе with us so I cаme tο checκ it out.
      Ι'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarκing and wіll
      be tweеting this to mу fоllowerѕ!
      Fantаstic blog and grеat ѕtyle and dеsign.


      Feel frеe tο surf to my webpаgе; Leading places inside Europe pertaining to party snowboard holiday seasons

      ReplyDelete
    5. I liκе the valuаble informаtiοn you prοviԁe in
      your аrticleѕ. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite
      ceгtаin I will learn a lot of neω stuff
      right hеrе! Gooԁ luck for the nеxt!


      Also viѕit mу pagе Thailand Phuket Resorts

      ReplyDelete