Sunday, July 3, 2011

CAMP = PURE SMILES :D (To be updated)

Away from the polluted and loud New York City, lies a very different New York. A six hour ride upstate locates the humongous vividly green Adirondacks. The forests unite human beings to nature as we celebrate animism together.  I wait all year to be able to experience this - complete relaxation and astonishing beauty.

My trip up to Camp Fowler was so LIFE-CHANGING this year that it can't even be put into words...I'm speechless thinking back on the memories I shared with the best girls ever!
Foxy! LADIES! ;D

 The creativity free-time brings! :D






OFF WE GO! 





These 5 young beautiful girls including myself made up the FOX cabin! Aoww!


"Forget the stanky leg, do the stanky face! tehee"











HELP! There's a bear in our cabin! :o





Me meditating under the waterfall. The whole time in my head I hummed TLC's 'Waterfalls.'






SMORES! YUM! <3




BAY WATCH HAHA!







No comments:

Post a Comment