Sunday, December 28, 2014

Guess who's INTERNING WITH MTV!!!


As if interning for VH1 and getting a full scholarship and having my grandparents experiencing the holidays with me isn't enough, I have a HUGE CHERRY on top of my happiness. I am SO honored to announce that I am interning for the one and only, MTV!!! Not bad for an DREAMer with BIG dreams, huh ;)

It would be an UNDERSTATEMENT to say that I'm NEVER letting my status define me or get in the way of me and my goals. This is JUST the beginning, as I continue to cross out everything on my list of aspirations. I choose to empower myself through proving my potential through my hard work and not letting a document stop me. If that's not what having self esteem and self love means, then I don't know what does. I'm BREAKING this glass ceiling ONE ACHIEVEMENT at a time. MTV? CHECK ;) On to the next dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment