Sunday, December 25, 2011

Girl's Club @ Bust Magazine Event

The Girl's Club was featured at the Bust Magazine Event! Our pink-tastic-girl-enthusiastic (excuse me as I go write a hit song with these lyrics with my girl band in my grandparents' garage) section displayed products that are all fully fair-trade and handmade by girls themselves! All the proceeds from the sales went directly to the Girl's Programming to raise social, economical, environmental awareness to the generation of girls to come!
Products can be purchased at La Tiendita, the Girl's Club Shop in Essex Market, or the Sweet Bake Shop-either way, all purchases will change the lives of young girls and give them the skills to dream and realize their aspirations.



 The Girl's Club Mission in which I strongly believe in!




Are YOU a Girl's Club NOVIO?!

1 comment: