Sunday, September 4, 2011

Z100 with Shelly Wade

Education starts with a few simple things...a passion for learning, and a curiosity that reaches for that pen and pencil. Yet for the less fortunate, passion is the only thing children can hold on to. That's why this year Z100 and 200 volunteers packed school supplies, care, and enough love for the ones in need.

These items should be necessities not privileges for students around the world.

In my past post located HERE I stated the truth:

"Community service isn't community service when you're doing it for hours. Instead its what you do when you're not required to. My selflessness is greater than hours therefore I've completed more 'service' than others who claim they have."
Now go out there and help serve our communities!

Shelly Wade & I





<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JMJNLf1WGZo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 comment: