Thursday, August 11, 2011

NICKI MINAJ :DD

ANYONE that knows me could tell you how obsessed I am with Nicki Minaj...I'm the girl rapping in the middle of the dance floor or having a 'Nicki-off' at my school!

When I heard she was coming to town and for free, I KNEW I would be sleeping out for her to get the best view in the morning which I thankfully did!
For me 'sleeping out' didn't actually happen-there was no sleeping involved. Just my friends and I talking and laughing up a storm the whole night up until the concert. The night was liberating seeing how calm central park and 5th Ave were at even 10pm. It was beautiful that for the first time
 I didn't hear honking or tourists yelling. Instead I heard crickets...yes crickets in the tall trees. The whole experience was totally satisfying and worth it after I got to see my favorite singer up close!
#TEAMBARBZ! <3

Zack and I with Hummus and Carrots <3 Got to keep those vitamins up for an all-nighter!

Nice work guys!!
Here we go....HeyHeyWhatCanISayDayDaDaDay!
Nicki's energy pumped up the whole audience!!!







Nicki getting LOW! ha!


"I ain't talking poultry when I say this chicken's FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!"








CHECK OUT MY NICKI IMPERSONATION HERE !
You won't want to miss it!!! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment