Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Quinceanera


15 girls having their Quinceanera in the same place, same time inside NYU's magnificent dining hall turned out a success! I personally was chossen by Celest, my madrina based on my essay of who I am as a person. Once chossen I was paired with Celest to recieve mentoring for the future, and recieve a genorous $1,500 that she has personally raised for my college tuition. NYU's large and wide windows vividly displayed the campus central, and students as all the girls dined with their families and friends.  I was awarded a diploma for my participation of getting choosen, from the Lower East Side Girls Club.
Let's conclude by saying the delicoious green and pink cupcakes disappeared by the end ;D
--------> A woman's intelligence paired with a red strapless dress, lipstick and killer heels is  powerful

(this is a picture of Celest and I)

1 comment: