Friday, January 3, 2014

My 19th BIRTHDAY :D

In the words of Britney Spears (ALSO the woman behind my very FIRST cassette tape ever!), "I'm not a girl, not yet a women!" This year is bringing NEW adventures & NEW good times!!
I'm SUPER excited for my future and am ecstatic to see everything that will come my way!

"Climbing every mountain and crossing every stream, she is the powerhouse of the zodiac. "
'Motto: I master'
Go CAPRICORN season <3

Let the GOOD VIBES roll ;)


Meet the WONDERFUL people in my life :D
"CLIQUE SO DEEP WE TAKE UP THE WHOLE STREET!!!"
xD 
These people have served as the BEST support system that I could ask for and I'm SOOO appreciative of them all!!! We've had many good times and have been through highs and lows and I'm SOOO thrilled to enjoy this new year full with great new things in store with them :') !
















1 comment:

  1. Congrats, its so nice to see such a unique cake for an equally unique and beautiful person <3

    ReplyDelete