Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear Mom,
You are MY ROCK. Through thick and thin, you have always been my biggest support and have always strongly believed in my aspirations. Thank you for inspiring and encouraging me to dream big, be myself, and reach for the stars! I'm in awe of your strength and it's what I look up to! When the world walks out, you walk in, and I couldn't be more thankful for your love, nurturing, and care. I love you SOOOOOOOOO much, and I can't wait to see what the future brings for both of us :'DD !!!
xoxo, Nova
 
P.S. Readers, please show some love by checking out my talented mother's website HERE! and see just how much my mom inspires me! Like mother, like daughter!

 
In the words of my girl Iggy Azelea-to the women who always believed in my dreams:
"Do anything for my Mama, I love you. One day I'll pay you back for the sacrifice that ya managed to muscle, sixteen, you sent me through customs so, all aboard my spaceship to Mercury. Turn first at the light that's in front me cause every night I'mma do it like it's my last. This dream is all that I need, cause its all that I ever had. Now get this work" !
Thank you mom :'DD
 
I'm so thankful for being a young woman, and having the amazement knowing that one day in the far future, I'll be a mom myself, and will be holding a miracle in my own body. And then, I'll know what having unconditional love for your own baby feels like. Girls, isn't that an honor to know that one day there will be a second heart beating in you?! #Godisgood :')
 

1 comment:

  1. Novcic Kokulinko, you are my everything.
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete