Saturday, December 15, 2012

Busy Bee is on FIRE!

Greetings Fashionistas! I hope you have been enjoying the holiday spirit!
This month, I was SO busy to post, which I apologize for. 

My planner has been happily filled with post-its, highlighted days, to-do lists, and daily happenings.
Balancing college classes, my fabulous internship, empowering programs, fun events, STUDYING FOR FINALS *wipes sweat off of forehead*, and hanging out with my friends, all paused my blog for a bit.
However...all my finals are almost done, and I'm happy to say that I'm doing great in all my classes :)) !

Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys has been my theme song since September. I AM A GIRL ON FIRE.

Please stay tuned, because new blog posts are coming soon!
xoxo,
Super Nova

2 comments:

  1. How you can manage all that is beyond me,I know my finals have me sleeping in the library,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Nova, you are true inspiration...

    ReplyDelete