Saturday, September 15, 2012

Check Out Me Google Chatting with Tyra Banks for the Huffington Post!

CHECK OUT ME GOOGLE CHATTING WITH TYRA BANKS FOR THE HUFFINGTON POST HERE !!!

Tyra Banks at the construction site for the Lower Eastside Girls Club.
Tyra Banks is working with the Girl's Club to open her TZONE section in the G.C. new building, in which she will be working with girls such as myself to help with self-esteem and girl empowerment! I'm REALLY excited about this project, and the fact that I get to learn from a woman that I have admired all these years growing up. I've been an audience for her America's Next Top Model and Tyra Show from my living room for so long, and now I will get advice from the talented woman behind the TV screen! It is such an honor to work with her!

The Walkathon is organized to help raise money for the Girls Club!

This is where the new building will be open on the Spring ;D



1 comment:

  1. Nova, this is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you! Love and kisses from Germany

    ReplyDelete