Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I HOPE TO HAVE THIS CROSSED OUT BY THE END OF THE SUMMER

GUESS WHAT! nyc is the only (!)
let me try that again...
ONLY!!!!!
state that has regents, 3 hour tests (each) from various subjects.
on tuesday I had two tests in a day, 6 hours on tests- that should be illegal :/
while everyone else had 1 a day.. but its over!!! so my daydreaming while studying can actually come true before *drum roll*
I'M OFFICIALLY A JUNIOR!!! AHHHHH!
  • Blog lovin' Blog lovin' Blog lovin' deff!
  • doing a photoshoot I've been clenching my teeth to do already
  • read off my library fines (har har)
  • ULTIMATE GOAL : ice cream deluxe!
  • girl's club camp upstate
  • and i have a fashion internship in mind ;]
  • workout- this was my new year's goal, and it didn't turn out so good, so wish me luck!
  • LOL on that last one
  • FREEEE movies and theater in the park
  • letting my hair lose... hmm maybe it might be too hot for that- a bun it is.
  • doing cartwheels on the beach && (ATTEMPTING TO DO) flips
  • not getting carsick on my next trip to six flaggs, and going on KINDA KA forever or should i say take a trip up a green track to the moon and back
  • free school metrocard til the 28th of JUNE! holla! aww man then  i have to $
  • wearing a jaw dropping gown & catching fireflies and ladybugs in the meadow
  • drawing hearts on my cheeks
  • going to all the thrift stores my heart desires 
  • blasting z100 in my room while being a rock star in my mirror
  • growing my love for underground music and free music downloads hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment