GUESS WHAT! nyc is the only (!)
let me try that again...
state that has regents, 3 hour tests (each) from various subjects.
on tuesday I had two tests in a day, 6 hours on tests- that should be illegal :/
while everyone else had 1 a day.. but its over!!! so my daydreaming while studying can actually come true before *drum roll*
I'M OFFICIALLY A JUNIOR!!! AHHHHH!
- Blog lovin' Blog lovin' Blog lovin' deff!
- doing a photoshoot I've been clenching my teeth to do already
- read off my library fines (har har)
- ULTIMATE GOAL : ice cream deluxe!
- girl's club camp upstate
- and i have a fashion internship in mind ;]
- workout- this was my new year's goal, and it didn't turn out so good, so wish me luck!
- LOL on that last one
- FREEEE movies and theater in the park
- letting my hair lose... hmm maybe it might be too hot for that- a bun it is.
- doing cartwheels on the beach && (ATTEMPTING TO DO) flips
- not getting carsick on my next trip to six flaggs, and going on KINDA KA forever or should i say take a trip up a green track to the moon and back
- free school metrocard til the 28th of JUNE! holla! aww man then i have to $
- wearing a jaw dropping gown & catching fireflies and ladybugs in the meadow
- drawing hearts on my cheeks
- going to all the thrift stores my heart desires
- blasting z100 in my room while being a rock star in my mirror
- growing my love for underground music and free music downloads hehe