Saturday, January 12, 2013

My 18th Birthday :D !!!

Whoa! I'm 18, dear readers!!! *cue Britney Spears' song,* "I'll not a girl, not yet a woman!" What a tremendously accomplishing year! Being 17 years old was the most eventful year for me in all aspects, as you can see from my previous blog posts! I truly want to thank every person that has served as support for me! These ladies and I below have experienced SO many touching, humorous, and exiting moments together, and I cannot wait to experience many more to come! Cheers to becoming an 'adult,' *cough*...eightTEEN- notice that nineTEEN has a 'teen' in there too? ;) Looks...like I have a few years more for being a teen! Oh, who am I kidding? I will always have an inner child in me!


'Good night Facebook' picture ha!










"GC (Girl's Club)" picture :)
 
"Smells like (angsty) teen spirit"




<3 !

1 comment: