Sunday, December 28, 2014

I WON an Undocumented Scholarship!!!


After saving enough money to pay for my own college tuition out of pocket each semester (due to not being eligible for financial aid or taking out a loan), I am SO EXTREMELY honored and happily surprised that I have won an Undocumented Scholarship that will completely cover my cost for tuition for my upcoming three semesters!!! It's been a hard road to be a full time student with five or six classes each semester and come up to the registrar and pay in cash by a deadline. A lot of hard work and struggle and here I am. I cannot believe that I will be a graduate and will finish college in three and a half years all together. This is the POWER of sharing my story and FIGHTING and OVERCOMING my adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment